September 13, 2011

Introducing

With a huge grin on my face and a lacy, full-sleeved gown draping off my 6 year old body, the picture of me wearing my Godmother's dress is proof that I've been playing wedding since I was just a girl. I followed my dress-rehearsals by appearing as bridesmaid and maid of honor in 9 of my dear friend's weddings.
Ready for my Groom

Then, my day came. My Prince Charming, who I had a whirlwind romance with for nearly 10 years, asked me to marry him. My wedding was the day my happily ever after began. It truly was the best day of my life.

While my wedding day was a dream come true, it wasn't enough, which is why Ansley Event Design was created! Using extensive event planning experience, and the love of weddings, Ansley Event Design specializes in making brides and grooms dreams come true, one detail at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment