The goal in choosing your theme is to come up with something that you can implement successfully and elegantly, rather than something that comes across as cheesy or tacky.
Let the Thinking Begin!
- What colors will go along with the theme?
- What time of year will your wedding will be?
- What types of elements (flowers, center pieces, favors, etc.) can you incorporate into the design of your wedding to reflect your theme?
- What kinds of things do you and your fiance like? (skiing, the ocean, dancing, the country, traveling, etc.)
- How will Ansley Event Design help you create the perfect wedding that goes right along with this perfect theme? (I can't help myself, I had to put that one in there.)
Just to get you started...but use YOUR imagination.
- Antique looking decorations, cascading flowers and floral invitations
- Turquoise and green bridesmaid dresses, a feather in the bride's hair and bird cage center pieces
- Old-school Skiing
- Mini ski place cards, snow globe favors and ski passes for the bridal party
- Passport designed programs, tables named after your favorite vacations and travel/suitcase tags as favors
- Lemon and lime center pieces, bright colored bouquets and lemonade cocktails